Note: since students will be making their own flight arrangements, it would be possible to arrive earlier or depart later than the rest of the group, to give yourself extra time abroad. The project officially begins and ends on the following dates:
- Saturday, January 6th: Leave the US, flying overnight.
- Sunday, January 7th: Arrive in London, check into your flat, get settled and oriented.
- Monday, January 8th, through Saturday, January 20th: Our usual schedule will be to meet in the mornings for about 90 minutes of discussion. Each day we’ll either have a group excursion to a museum or other site in the afternoon, or a theater performance in the evening (or sometimes both!). The rest of the time you’ll have free to explore London on your own.
- I’m tentatively planning to leave the weekend of January 13th-14th unscheduled, so that you can travel out of London if you like.
- Sunday, January 21st: Check out of your flats and leave for the airport to fly home.